[Dailydrool] old man has more oomph than I thought...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:47:16 PDT 2011

I posted earlier about Elvis coordinating an escape a few days ago... I pawlitely did not mention the amorous attentions he tried to pay to a certain Queen this past weekend. When his affection was not returned~ well ANY of the girls would do. (remember he can't even stand up- let alone that he was neutered more than a decade ago).
Tonight I walked into the kitchen to discover that he had dumped the kitchen trash can ( I have an open 13 gal type that sits next to my cabinet) and he was munching on cantaloupe skin. I removed his prize from his jaws and picked up the trash. I did replace his prize with some of the cantaloupe I had cut up.
Three years since he could walk. Three years since he has countersurfed or dumped trash... is it a full moon??
Old man with LOTS of oomph LOL
Angelika