[Dailydrool] Jade, Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Jul 6 03:51:53 PDT 2011

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need,

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in my sister Jasmin must really be
starting to feel confident not only does she table surf in front of the
slaves but the other night she pilfered a packet of Marie biscuits from
a shelf and when she could not open the packet, instead of tearing it
open and messing up the contents she took it and dropped it into the
slave Jonathan's lap wagging her tail looking him in the eye as if to
ask please open and give contents to me. We are all happy that she is
finally learning how to be a Bassett.

We are sending quick adoption drool to Holly. Get well and stay well
drool been sent to Onslow and to Blossom we are sending make the most of
the time left to you drool, and try and do something exciting every day
drool.

We are sending heart healing drool to the human and furfriends of Pat as
well as the slaves and furfriends of Baxter Brown Billy and Abraham
Galinkin who have all left for the Bridge, we will also ask the slaves
to prepare us a feast and light a candle in their memory.

Lilly and Justin woofed in from the bridge to say that they saw the most
wonderful sight of Pat, Abe and Baxter Brown arriving safely ATB

On Angels Wings. Even more touching they woofed us was the sight of
Quigley rushing up to greet his Mamma Pat. He sniffed Abe and Baxter
fleetingly and with body shaking and tail twirling like a propeller
leaped into his Mamma's arms and smothered her with slurps and snooters.

Jade and Jasmin we might have to ask the slaves not to walk us in the
Winter cold at night even though we are wearing our coats at between 2
and -3 degrees centigrade it is rather chilly.

Lilly and Justin ATB looking forward to some new programs of activities
been rolled out at the Bridge.

Slaves Johnathan and William what do we do with a girl like Jasmin

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx