[Dailydrool] PBF Intelligence

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 11:29:46 PDT 2011

This is Bo, Commander in Chief of the Pacific Basset Feet.

I have just received intelligence from new enlistees Toby Bono and Jake Elvis
that a squirrelistan plot is afoot. There is a movement on Facebook to declare
July 25th as Squirrel Appreciation Day. Facebookers are posting squirrel
pictures and rallying support. Director Ruger, I await your recommendations for
basset action.

On another note, Muldoon has assisted my computer-challenged mother in
recovering data. I would like to formally welcome another new enlistee, Buster
Brown, Commander in Aerial Reconnaissaince, specializing in seek and enjoy
missions. Buster Brown hails from Tennessee.

Semper fido. Bo, CICPBF