[Dailydrool] PBF Intelligence

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Jul 6 19:38:24 PDT 2011

Director Ruger woofing in from an ASTT pawrty.   My suggestion is to get our computer geek hounds to create a Trojan Basset program to take down the squirrelistan Facebook page.  Then launch our own anti-squirrel terrorism propaganda page to educate these stupid humans. Ruger Director of ASTT partying hard at ASTT HQ.

Sent from my iPaw