[Dailydrool] Droolers rule!!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 6 15:20:46 PDT 2011

Hi all, clueless momPerson here,

Ok, so everyone will be relieved to know that several droolers wrote to me and
told me that what happened to Cyrus was a seizure and that he needed to be seen
by the vet.  Armed with this information I called the vet who (suppressed the
urge to shout DUH into the phone and) worked Cyrus into their schedule this
morning.  Cyrus is fine for the moment ... the vet says the drug probably
weakened him enough for the seizure to occur and we need to watch him for any
reoccurance.  I am OVERWHELMED at the response ... especially considering Cyrus
is a nonBasset.  Thanks for your concern and support.

Snoopy appreciates it too.  Oh ... Snoopy SOBBED when I left with Cyrus.  I came
back with him and Snoopy made Cyrus hold still so he could inspect every square
INCH of him.  Cyrus received the Gold medal Snoopy seal of approval and things
were back to normal at our house.

Last night I had trouble sleeping so I moved to Natalies room.  Later I noticed
a red and white bump on the rug.  So I got up and boosted my Snoopy into
Natalies bed with me and he snuggled right up and we had a nice snooze
together.  He can be just SO sweet.  He likes to knead with those great big
front feet and he is just so sweet and gentle about it, it reminds me of the way
a baby does that.  Snoopy can be so kind and gentle and sensitive and then the
very next moment .....

He can be SUCH a loudmouth.  SERIOUSLY.  We went to the dog park today and he
was ok for about 10 or 15 minutes and then he decided to "hound" this one poor
Lab .... just running in circles around her barking and barking and barking ...
I know he wanted to play chase with her and she was doing her best to ignore him
.... seriously Snoopy ... I had to put him on lead because it just WASN'T nice.
Now is that what we do?  I should think not!

I love the drool.  It's indispensible for all the clueless momPersons such as
myself.

--Dale