[Dailydrool] Hep Wif Da Waterz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 15:47:03 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood.
I bee a readin me droolz and I seez me buddies---Nigel and Llewis, and Liddel Conley whut aint real liddel no morez, and Mr Cooper Sir habbin liddel water problum agin.
Brudder Elwood hep.
I git box, I send suppliez. We gotz da swimmin finnerz. We got da gogglez. We gotz da paddlin boardz. We got dem dere life perserberz. We gotz da float wif da pillerz made rit on dem fur easy sleepin. Yup. we heppin.
Hold it.
Sister Daisy is a draggin summfin inta da packin room.
She seyz stuff fur Momperson.
Valzoomz an a bottle ob wine. Pribate stock fur handlin da Brudderz she says---

Why I nebber--

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,