[Dailydrool] Ear Cleaning with Vet-Cleanse or whatever it is

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 17:27:16 PDT 2011

MOMPERSON'S SECRET BASSET HYGIENE HINT:
The stuff you are using for ear cleaning has another, fabulous use! If you
do anals at home, or if your dog blows his anals, a dab of that ear cleanser
on a paper towel STOPS THE SMELL, not only for you but for other dogs in the
house!
It is true.
I swear. We used it all the time at the clinic and I use it at home, because
when I do anals on one boy, the others think that he's "in heat" and there
is a frantic misguided series of attempts to...well..nebbermind. You guys
have bassets, and you have imaginations....

MomPerson to Nigel ( head stud or so he thinks) Llewis (who could care less)
and Conley (workin on it) and even Cooper (Rip your little basset head right
off, buddy.)