[Dailydrool] Basset in "Smurfs" Movie Trailer?

Eva Swiger evaswiger at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 07:33:39 PDT 2011

All -- On Tuesday night, I was watching "America's Got Talent" and saw a trailer for the new "Smurfs" movie, and I could've SWORN there's a clip of a basset chasing the smurfs down a hallway in the trailer, but I couldn't be certain...  Then I saw it again last night, and I'll be darned, it really was a basset!  The basset, plus the fact that I used to play with Smurfs as a kid, might be enough to push me to see this movie!

Love and drool to all in need,

Eva
Penny the basset (Please don't walk me again today, Mommies)
Sammy the English Bulldog (Yes, please walk her so she quits chewing on me)