[Dailydrool] Basset in "Smurfs" Movie Trailer?

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Jul 7 10:44:54 PDT 2011

Ask and ye shall receive ... smurf movie trailer, 1 min 22 seconds in ...
the hallway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhBpgqXwrt8
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhBpgqXwrt8&t=1m22s> &t=1m22s

or tiny URL form

http://tinyurl.com/smurf-basset

with an easier to remember spelling than yh----somethings... :)  Tiny URL's
don't have to be "tiny", they can be easily descriptive.. :)

I'd say its definitely a basset ... little less frumpy than some, probably
has some (dare I say) beagle in its lineage.. :)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Basset in "Smurfs" Movie Trailer?

All -- On Tuesday night, I was watching "America's Got Talent" and saw a
trailer for the new "Smurfs" movie, and I could've SWORN there's a clip of a
basset chasing the smurfs down a hallway in the trailer, but I couldn't be
certain...  Then I saw it again last night, and I'll be darned, it really
was a basset!  The basset, plus the fact that I used to play with Smurfs as
a kid, might be enough to push me to see this movie!