[Dailydrool] Senior Basset in AL needs Rescue

Karen Gaston pokahighness at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 08:23:09 PDT 2011

A small shelter in AL is trying to find help for a Senior basset named
Bullet. Contact info is Deborah Moncrief, (256) 357-0101,
randolphanimal at centurytel.net.

*Hi:

My name is Deborah Moncrief and I work for Randolph County Animals Shelter
in Wedowee, AL. We have a senior Basset Hound we named Bullet who is having
difficulties finding a home. We estimate his age to be between 8-10 years of
age. He is such a sweet natured fellow and needs to find a loving forever
home soon.

Please contact me at (256) 357-0101 if you are interested in rescuing this
wonderful boy. Our pull fee is $42. He has not been neutered.

Thank You,

Deborah Moncrief
Office Manager
Randolph County Animal Shelter*