[Dailydrool] Thank you, Pounds for Hounds tee shirts, drool for Jean Paul, and Pierre's pix in local paper

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:40:06 PDT 2011

Thank you drool family for the support and advice regarding Mom.  She is coming home very soon.  We have to make some modifications to the house, set up home nursing care, and it was the best thing I was ever able to say to her.  She still eats well, so I don't think she will qualify for Hospice. This story will evolve, hopefully as positively as possible.  I have several droolers to return emails privately, and this will be done soon.

I have decided to give all the rescues for the pounds for hounds project a small donation, despite having only sold 1/2 the shirts.  I will try to get that done later today.
Jean Paul had a geriatric blood panel yesterday, and the results came back low glucose.  He will be retest tomorrow.  He will be 10 on August 5.  Paws crossed.  He has always been mellow, except when he is alpha guard dog,  One day at a time.
Pierre jr's picture in today's Long Island Newsday newspaper.  What a ham.  Later, I will try to scan it and post it on photobucket if anyone wants to see it.
OK, off to visit Mom.  I accomplished a lot of good today, and not only will Mom be relieved to be home, so will I.
God bless to you all.
Healing drool for those in need.
Jackie and the herd