[Dailydrool] Roland's nocturnal adventshurs

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:45:04 PDT 2011

Hi People and Dog Friends,

Never let this happen to you: We all went out last night before bed time.  I
found that the liddle door under the house was open, so I went in.  I looked
around a bit, and went back to the door inside.  It was closed.  Phooey!

So I did the best I could with what I had.  I slept on the patio furniture
waiting for the dim humans to let me in.  Before very long, I fell asleep.
But then it got colder, so I made some whimpering sounds.

Low and behold, Truman heard me and kept trying to get the Momperson up.
Finally, at 4:30 am, she got up and went downstairs.  There I was, sitting
on my chair throwing guilt-inducing looks at her.

She gave us a liddle treat and took us upstairs.  I got snuggled a lot and
slept in today. I am basking in attention to make up for human stoopid
errors!  Don't they know how to count?

Roland, Duke of Ears
--
Janice Henry Colvin