[Dailydrool] Ear infections

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 10:47:01 PDT 2011

Maggie:
If the medication your vet has your dog on does not work, please take the dog back to the vet. You may need to have a test run to find out just what kind of infection is going on--then you can get the best medication to wipe it out.

Do not delay in caring for ear infections. Our Alexis suffered from them terribly for years, before she came into rescue. By the time she came into rescue, one ear required surgery. You don't want to go that route, believe me, so deal with it now, before it becomes too bad.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets