[Dailydrool] Shows and drool

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Thu Jul 7 11:56:21 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone-

I've been catching up on the drool posts  since returning from a dog show trip to Montana. I'm hopefully expecting a new litter of puppies in about a month .

I went  the Five Va lley KC shows in Missoula, MT. on June 26th, 27th & 28th. Tucker was WD, BOW & BOB on Monday and Tuesday for two 3 point majors to finish his championship under judge Judy Webb on Tuseday. Tucker won 4 majors and took BOB 5 times on his way to his championship and earned all his points from the Bred By Exhibitor classes . Tucker also placed 4th in the 6-9 months puppy dog class at the BHCA Nationals in Shelton, Wa. We are very proud of our newest Champion- CH  Oakrydge Rivendell Dream On. aka. Tucker.

Tucker's half brother Oakrydge Teddy Bear With Me also won a major on Sunday at the same shows. Yogi just needs one major to finish his championship.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those with loved ones both two and four legged  that are not doing so well or have gone to the Rainbow Bridge over the past month or so. Extra S pecial Heart Healing Drool is being sent to  Sandi W. for her love and devotion to her wonderful forever friend Pat Alton. We could all be so lucky as to have a friend like you. We are so sorry for your loss.

We will be voting for Loozianna Basset Rescue to win the shelter challenge this go round. Go Loozianna!

Jacqie Marvich

Oakrydge Bassets