[Dailydrool] NEBHR's Woofstock t-shirts!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 18:07:26 PDT 2011

New England Basset Hound Rescue is gearing up for Woofstock 2011 to be held September 10 in Sturbridge, Mass and we're happy to announce that t-shirts are now available! Available in sizes Small thru 4XL, all shirts are $22 and include free shipping. Please consider supporting us this year and whether near or far, wear your shirt with basset pride!
http://www.nebhr.org
Thanks!

Heather Hill

New England Basset Hound Rescue

www.nebhr.org

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/New-England-Basset-Hound-Rescue/154380117915124

***Need a great gift idea? Check our our exclusive "Waddle & Whine" custom wine! Visit our website for details!***AND our new CafePress store for great basset hound merchandise!!! http://www.cafepress.com/nebhr***