[Dailydrool] My brudda has gone to the Bridge

mary e aiello k93luvdogs at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 12:34:46 PDT 2011

Please excuse me as I am not puter savey. The slaves are crying their eyes out specially dadslave. It is with deep heart that I say that my brudda,Gunney,has gone to the bridge. It was fast & I hope,painless. This morning he got up as usual but wouldn't eat. I tried eat his food but the slaves holler at me-I is on a die()what that mean?). He wouldn't touch a thing but just lay there. Dadslave looks him-his gums were pale & stomach a bit bloated. Immediately they rush to the vetlady who said he bleeding internally & sent us to er hospital for emergency surgery. While prep him they discover his mass bleeding & he had cancer all over. He was suffering so dadslave made the decision to send him on his journey. Now Gunney is pain free running with all the others up there. I hope he find Grandpa there,too. By the way,Gunney was not a basset but a lab. However,he was my bestest freind. We slept together,shared meals & slept together. I is gonna miss him. Dadslaves thru his tears told everyone @ er place that Gunney now at the bridge. Please pray for my slaves. I gotta go now & tend to the salves. They sure need me now. Drool to all in need & prayers,too.   Love,Peter Riley aka Ragin Cajun                baseball season is here-let's go Yankees-let's go Derel Jeter!