[Dailydrool] Speaking of Special Care-----

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 16:27:58 PDT 2011

Momma here--and Val. special care is now happening at the home of the Beach Gang. Nurse Brudder Jake is on full patrol.
Brudder Elwood made a visit to Doc's this morning for toebone chopping and a tailpipe squeeze. Now as you all know, Da Brudder does not let anyone touch those toebones, so they have to zoot the varmit to do the deal. Brudder Jake is the worry wart here, he seen Elwood go, me come home with out Elwood. He was a wreck. Hubby said he was all over the house moaning while I was gone. He ate half of the morning bowl, barfed up the other half on a dog bed and ruffled up the cover over it and laid on it. Nice suprise I might add.
So Elwood comes home. Eyeballs to the floor, smile on the snooter, clearly still feeling the effects of drugs. Jake is now on alert. He will not let Elwood out of his sight. Elwood got some dinner, is in his crate--he is comfy and wont come out--and I have a moaning groaning crying 85 pound basset camped out next to the crate.
Basset ICU nurse perhaps??
Dadslave looked at Elwood and said, you know if you were SOMEWHAT normal, this would not happen. 10 minutes and those toes would be done-----

Sister Daisy--the lumpy one--had another sebacious cyst blow also--this one is not in a good spot--it is between her shoulder blades, and poor double duty Jake is sniffing and watching her also. These things are so darn nasty. Her Momma is on alert on this one, and if it does not look better come Monday, she will grace the halls at Doc's also--
The big guy must be exhausted from all his nursing--DOg help him if they have to operate on Sister Daisy.
So--from the Beach--special care at its finest.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake