[Dailydrool] Calendar girls

Julie Haegele jules56pt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 07:07:32 PDT 2011

The beautiful (if I do say so myself) calendar girls are my smooshy, hairy,
grumbley bunch from Illinois.  They are all snoozing for the moment.  Ninja
has been her the longest.  We've had her four and a half years.  She is a
GABR girl.  Marley came a couple months later and she is sort of a GABR girl
too.  She was fostered for a short time by a GABR volunteer but never went
up on the website or anything.  Maggie came about nine months after Marley
and is from a shelter here in town.  She was so cute in that little cage.
She stuck her nose out at us as we walked by.  I just couldn't leave her in
that little pen.  She is such a big smooshy girl.  Shelby came two and a
half years ago and unbelievably she is still here.  She is around 15 1/2 or
so.  Right now she is bellowing at me from the kitchen.  I'm sure she needs
a biscuit or belly rub or both.  We normally only have two bassets at a
time.  We have found that bassets do not make good single pets and need a
furend to be happy.  Adding the cats has turned our house into a zoo.

Drool and snooters to all.  Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the mom