[Dailydrool] Triathlon

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 10 17:33:51 PDT 2011

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Today momPerson was playing in the street again.  Only this time she was also
swimming in the San Francisco Bay.  She said it was warm today, all the way up
to 60 degrees.  That is way to wet and cold for me.

MomPerson finished in the time she expected to and came home.  She says that
momPeople and dadPeople who do triathlons are amazing.  There was a 77 year old
woman who didn't believe in wet suits so momPerson passed her right up on the
swim.  But then it turned out the old biddy had practiced her transitions better
and got out first on her bike and momPerson had to huff and puff to pass her up.
 And when momPerson called out passing on the left the old broad shouted back
...oh ... I didn't know there was anyone left to pass me up.    And then, during
the run, this old momPerson came sailing past my momPerson and finished before
her, all with a big grin.  At 77 years old.  And my momPerson was (way) under 2
hours.

I wonder if my momPerson will be able to do that at 77?

more later from Snoopy

P.S.  dadPerson is away on a business trip and Cyrus and I paniced when
momPerson left too ... but she came home.  Not only that but she STANK of San
Francisco bay.  Great fun!!!!