[Dailydrool] THANK YOU!

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 04:46:44 PDT 2011

Pw Elvis here...woofing in a HUGE Thank you for all who helped me pawcure the bassetarian award to give to auntie Carol in memory of my auntie Pat Dill.
Over $2,900 dollars was handed in for the bassets of Droopy Rescue in her memory- that is just amazing! The weather was great and it was nice to see so many of my hooman and hound friends again this year. Auntie Carol was very touched to know that so many would give in memory of Pat. The last basset that Pat and Carol adopted from Droopy earlier this year is Periwinkle. An adorable little girl 'blue' basset by the name of Periwinkle. She is the youngest (3-5 years old) in a household that traditionally has had just seniors. Unbeknownst to us- Judy ( of Clanimalzoo and the head honcho of Droopy) painted one of the hounds on the bassetarian sculpture to look like Periwinkle. How very fitting that the sculpture now sits beside the one that they received last year. It was hard to be there without Pat~ but us hounds felt her gentle hands on us and the hoomans hoped that she could see them there.
Thank you again from the bottom of my old, but sweet little heart~
smooches, Elvis and the girls- Peanut and Peaches.