[Dailydrool] Dem Dam tunder storms

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jul 11 11:06:38 PDT 2011

YEP  we gotz dem dam tunderstorms today  momma sez YEA !   rain, coz it bee
really dry here big cracks in our yard, but den we gotz da  warning fur
heavy winds so daddy sez we better go out and put down da awning,  momma sez OK
DOKIE, so she goes out side wif daddy and dey put down da awning  thingy an
daddy sez be careful  soooooooooooooooo,    wham,  mommy walks right into
dat pole thingy agin  she gotz a nudder knot on her  head ,  mommy bee really
mad and she dun kicked dat pole thingy and she be  using bad words,  really
bad words and daddy he bee laughing . den she get  mad at daddy an she tell
him dat it was his fault for not warning her sooner ,  momma sez she aint
gotz no brains left, daddy mumbling an sez  you didn't  hab any to begin with
heheheh hahahah  he proud ob dat one.

dis be Evil Annie,  Maggie is a scardy cat she be hiding  in da  house coz
ob da tunder

mommy sez she need glass of wine   daddy sez it's only noon ,  mommy gib
him evil eye lookie and he shut right up, yes him did, he not say  nothing
rest ob da day ,   no sir,  mums da  word