[Dailydrool] OSNLO; diabetic dog

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 11 13:15:51 PDT 2011

Drool for Onslow and his tail.  A vet in Calgary said Bassets are built
like 'Mac' trucks.  Our Airedale had part of his tail removed and didn't
bother him at all.
Re the basset with diabetes and cushings. Now that is a
challenge but never underestimate their desire for living.
Dazey had Addisons diagnosed from age 4 and that was
about 20 years ago and things have progressed but
she lived to age 10 with lots of lumps and thyroid added
but survived.
Drool and prayers.  There are probably a group for
this problem as is for Addisons. I think the Addisons one
was after Dazey had it.
Bet Miss Becky and Melba Toast have spotted the unsuspecting  Lab already.
Georgie and iss Becky ATB
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB