[Dailydrool] Thanks,droolers!

mary e aiello k93luvdogs at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 12:27:45 PDT 2011

Greetings from New Jersey!.Peter Riley on the puter for the family who are still grieving the loss of my brudda,Gunney,atb:8 July 2011. Droolers are the greatest! MY dadslave was amazed at the outpouring from all droolers. It truly touched him. I told him that is the way droolers are. The slaves are learning to adjust without my brudda,Gunney. Boy do I miss him! The first 2 nights I just stood on the bed & howled for my brudda. I saw a twinkle in the sky & I know that was my brudda from the bridge telling me that he is fine & playing with all his furends. He even found Grandpa. Again,thanks on behalf of my family. God bless you all. Enjoy the summer!   Love,Peter Riley aka Ragin Cajun & family             baseball season is here-let's go Yankees-arrooo!