[Dailydrool] The dirtest looks

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 18:07:05 PDT 2011

I don't know if because I was home most of last week and Speedy spent so much time with me that ever since I went back to work, he has given me a look that if he can send daggers thru his eyes, he would. Its a look that says HEY WOMAN GET YOUR HINNY OVER HERE TO PET ME. I AM NOT PLEASED!
I mean, seriously??? He especially does it if I'm watching TV and he is in his bed. Geez so demanding we are lately. So maybe the OEBE antics are somewhat over but now I have this to deal with?? Will I ever get a break?

Nancy momslabe to

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE (ummm, NO you don't get a break now get o'er here)

Ted (ATB)

and now Rambo (I don't demand attention I just sit on Speedy when mom is petting him)