[Dailydrool] Super urine remover?

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 08:39:17 PDT 2011

Hi Droolers! It has been a very long time since I posted; have been consumed
with school and am just now getting back to my Drools.

I remember a while back there was discussion about a product that did
wonders removing urine.  I have an outdoor "carpet" glued to my back stoop
that really, really needs some help.  Buckley has peed on it for ages and
since it's right near the dog door, the smell sometimes wafts in and is
beyond disgusting.  The "carpet" is glued to the wood and so removing the
carpet itself may prove to be a real challenge ... hoping to go the odor
remover route first.

Thanks!

Lisa, with Baloo, Buckley and Zoe in Richmond, VA