[Dailydrool] Lands End Shirt

Eva Swiger evaswiger at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:13:16 PDT 2011

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!  I am ABSOLUTELY going to order at least one of those for my 6-year-old niece, Abby.  My sister was telling me just this week that Abby has declared herself to be a dog whisperer and became fast friends with Ivy, our parents' lab mix.  Abby's coming to visit us and our basset Penny in mid-August.  My sister asked me what kinds of treats and toys Penny is allowed to have (did I tell you yet that she's the best sister in the whole world?) because Abby wants to arrive with a special treat for our Penny.  Boy, will Abby be surprised and tickled when Penny has a special treat for her, too, in the form of a beautiful pink basset-princess t-shirt!!!  I CAN'T CONTAIN HOW EXCITED I AM!!!  Thank you so much for sharing the links!!!

Love and drool,

Eva Swiger
Penny the Princess Basset (that's right, Mommies -- don't you ferget it! More treats, please!)
Sammy the English Bulldog (aren't I sum-kind-a royalty, too, Lady?)