[Dailydrool] Basset Sighting - Clay/anim - something

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue Jul 12 20:37:31 PDT 2011

Basset sighting !!

Its in the cartoony animation claymation like ad for Prevacid 24 antiacid thingy ... he/she is ridin' in the car at the beginning gets out, romps a little ... then we see him/her with ears a flappin' as the car drives away..

they had a beach scene with an animated crab.. and instantly I thought.. OH wouldn't it be great to see the hound there.. like Morse and his adventures near the crabbin' hole .. :)

-Robert