[Dailydrool] a mt. moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:17:22 PDT 2011

heartfelt drool and healing wishes being sent to all in
need.....heartbreak reading the DD..........thankyou SAndy for the
update about the DD operation.  We will contribute, also.

Currently, besides one basset mix, Buster, in our org. there is another
Basset mix who is adorable and has the horrible front leg that is
grossly deformed and we are trying to get an orthopedic consult.   His
name is Hank.      We have a picture we can send to anyone who is
wanting  to see him.  He is not up yet on our website.        100% of
all funds we get in go to the care of all the dogs that I am trying to
find homes for.............which has become  very hard to do as we now
have no foster homes available.    I am working on this issue .......how
to find more foster homes.       I so admire all the rescues who do not
have shelters.....and use foster homes exclusively..........bless you
all.      Will post more later.

Hope you all enjoyed our bestest Cookie from Kalispell and the Tana
triplets.....pic in the July Bugler.     Cookie....THANKYOU FOR ALL YOU
DO FOR THIS RESCUE ORG.

NOTE:    has anyone heard from janis whitsett  husband named chuck
watts....DDroolers...   they live in Oregon.     Thanks for any
reply.    We are worried about them ...as we have not heard back from
them in a very long time.   thankyou.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager