[Dailydrool] computer

Jim Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Jul 13 13:20:28 PDT 2011

My computer died today so If I do not answer emails for a while that is why
I need to take it in and get it fixed. A few years back this happened to me
but I got a great used computer I thought would last me a while but several
droolers gave me some ideas where to purchase one reasonable. If those
droolers would post again where they got great computer buys I think I may
try to get a loan against my car and buy a newer one. Using my friends
computer to check into my road runner account.