[Dailydrool] HOTHOTHOTHOT and Marlene

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu Jul 14 17:53:15 PDT 2011

Just thought I'd whine a little - it is exactly 7:43 PM and the thermometer
in the back yard (complete shade mind you) has just now dropped to 100.2
degrees with 30% humidity.  Not as bad as Florida or the Gulf coast, but
still nasty.  The girls and I have not have a decent walk in at least a
month, they're all too old to go far in this heat, especially poor Gracie,
who is a tad "fluffy" if you know what I mean.  Big-boned, that's it,
big-boned.

Marlene, you are a big kind-hearted softie.  That's a compliment in case you
weren't sure.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net