[Dailydrool] Pecker Gnats!!!

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 14 20:34:49 PDT 2011

I'm done! Every summer I try to make the front yard look nice. I buy some plants, and some flowers, and then watch them all fry to death in the heat. Well this year somebody nominated my yard for an award (probably in the spring before it got to be 100 degrees). Now my competitive side has kicked in so I feel like I have to be out there watering and weeding  (or at least send hubby out there to do it). Now all I can think about is the gnats swarming around me have been on horses private parts and dog butts! Too much. I give up. Let another yard have it. Besides, the minute my hubby saw the sign, he said what if they come to judge the yard while all the basset bodies are out? Now they'll just drive by and keep going. The 4 ft. snake didn't do me in, but the gnat story threw me over the edge! Besides I'd rather be in air conditioning with the doggies. They kiss me on the lips but I'm sure they'd never dream of licking their privates.
Janet, Yogi (what she doesn't know won't hurt her), Bernie (ditto) Carlie Jane, Dolly and Bunny (ditto, ditto, ditto!)