[Dailydrool] Spleens

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 14 20:57:15 PDT 2011

I am so sorry to hear Bobby is sick. I have never personally had a dog with a spleen removed, but I work for a group of vets and there is a belgian tevurnen (I may not have spelled that right). She was 10-12 years old and had her spleen out about two years ago and is still going strong. Hopefully the cerenia is helping him. That's the drug of choice where I work and seems to do well when my pets are under the weather. Much very hot healing drool is being slung your way from St. Louis.
Janet, Yogi, Carlie Jane, Bernie, Dolly, and Bunny