[Dailydrool] Potty Training

Dianne Taylor sokermom5 at live.com
Thu Jul 14 21:10:48 PDT 2011

My foster dog is on a home visit, but seems to have forgotten her manners.  We did have potty accidents in the house when we first got her, but she got much better (still had a few).  The family that has her loves her, but she is going potty outside and inside.  They take her out first thing in the morning, she goes potty, and walks back in the house and pees and poops again.  When she goes to the door, they take her out.  The Mom says sometimes they stay out as long as an hour and she does her business and then plays and comes in the house and goes again.  She has gotten some better, but I'm afraid they may turn her back in if she doesn't improve.  She is giving her lots of praise and even treats when she goes outside.  I told the adoptive family that I would ask for suggestions, and I know this is the best place to ask - so please give me suggestions to pass on to the adoptive family.  Thanks!!!
Dianne Taylor - Slave to Morgan, J.D., Andy and foster boy, Virgil