[Dailydrool] BOB ;0)

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 21:22:01 PDT 2011

Hi Kathy
I just read your DD post. I am so so very sorry to hear that Bob is not doing so well.
Back in 2004, Rex, then 10+ yrs young. was having all sorts of problems. He was in pain. After an ultrasound we found out that he
had a huge Spleen, Full of holes aka CANCER. He had had such a 'ruff' life before he came into our lives,
we chose to have his Spleen removed. He did very good for about 4 weeks, then he plummeted.
I wish I could say good things to you to help with what you and the family are going through.
You and Bob helped me so much when Molly Bob was experiencing all her neck pain, you helped
us through post surgery, even though, the day after her surgery in Great Falls, was the day that Bob hurt his back.
as I type this I am wiping tears of the computer.
I have never met you or Bob but I love you both.
Bless and keep all of your family, the furkids and Big Bad King Bob
Martha and Molly Bob