[Dailydrool] KOE ( Kennel Odor Eliminator)

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 04:52:42 PDT 2011

I get mine from www.calvetsupply.com I have also bought it on ebay. The smaller (qt) bottle goes a LONG way. Around $20 and worth it!
Takes very little to make up a gallon. You can spray it on anything and just let it dry- repeat if it still smells. I saved my sectional couch with this after an episode of very watery diarrhea from a certain old hound here.
Recently we used it at a friend's house. Old hounds there too- that often tinkle on the porch. Dirt under porch and not enough air to dry it out. We dumped several gallons over a couple of days on the porch so it could run through into the ground where all the smelly pee was.
All the stink is gone. I have dumped it on cement and just let it sit and dry- much improved!
I have ONE area rug... I swear Elvis pees on it everyday. I wet the spot with KOE and it dries and the smell is gone. I use the spray bottle to spray on the floor after I clean up an Elvis mess- and just wipe it up.
This stuff is truly worth the money. Don't buy the gallon unless you have a kennel- you won't live long enough to use it up.
The scent is a little strong at first- but I don't find it unpleasant. Not a chemical scent- just sort of a clean smell.
Angelika