[Dailydrool] Drool for Bel

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 13:02:57 PDT 2011

In the past year and a half, our Belvedere's gotten increasingly frail, probably mostly due to his very serious arthritis. But last night he began having serious trouble getting his hind end up (which could be caused by the tramadol, I think), and he was drinking water like crazy for a good chunk of the night. Since he's ona low dose of prednisone for his arthritis, he has me really worried.

We have a vet appointment tonight, at 7:30. I am so afraid to go. I am also afraid that since we took in our newest foster, Holly, he thinks I no longer want him. Holly adores me, and I am very attached to her. But I don't really want to lose my BelBoy, for whom I have hung the moon from the moment he set eyes on me.

On top of all that, we just lost Abner a month and a half ago. My heart's already taken a beating. Losing my heart dog would be ever so hard.

I know you all understand and will have the hounds sling drool. Prayers would also be much appreciated.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets