[Dailydrool] banana

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:47:23 PDT 2011

I give Pierre a banana most mornings, or part of one I share with him, if it is large.  Today, he self-served, and he didn't want to give it back.  I prefer he not eat the skin.  On the up side, I finally got the picture I wanted of him for the longest time.  This is how he carries the banana after I give it to him, too cute.  If you look really, really carefully, and it is hard to see, I tossed a bit of beggins strip at him and it landed on the upper right of the banana, next to his mouth.  It took chicken jerky and long handled bbq tongs to finally get it from him.  All his, w/o skin tomorrow.
Healing drool to all in need.
http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/ac7/pierre219/banana/?action=view&current=P7150045.jpg
Jax