[Dailydrool] Da Hawse

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:08:34 PDT 2011

MomPerson say dat next week "dey"  sposed to start werkin on puttin da reel
hawse beke tagedder but firss dey gotsa buncha wires an stuff ta fix. She
say she see da lite at da end ob da tunel.
Now Llewis an me an Conley we bin all day lookin for dis tunel. Sounds
scitin, youse nose? We wanna see da lite two! Besides mite be sumfin
vallybull in da tunel like cookies or a pizza. Youse nebber nose. But we
cannit find it, not nowheres! It gotta be at da odder hawse where we reely
lib when we not libing heer in dis hawse.
Mr. Cooper say wif we luck da lite be a train. Den he laff an hoppity off to
sleep.
Whut he meen?
Where da tunel?

Love an Drool to dem whut needs it,