[Dailydrool] Dogs and Gardens

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 20:15:28 PDT 2011

We have some raised beds for the vegetables.  Last year the bassets would
walk through, trampling the vegetables. This year Roland has learned not to
go through, but Truman has been caught several times in the raised beds. I
was so frustrated that some of my best vegetables had been trampled or
knocked over that I went to the front yard and borrowed some of the low,
black 12 inch high decorative edging and moved it to the raised beds.

Just now I saw Data the stray Beagle run straight towards the raised beds
when I called him in and bounce right off the lawn edging.  I hope he's
learned a lesson, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Snooters to Bob the Dog! Get well.  No more tummyaches.

Janice, with Truman, Roland, and Data the Beagle
--
Janice Henry Colvin