[Dailydrool] Rambo's Birthday

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 08:58:15 PDT 2011

Rambo the Shar Pei turned 2. I don't know why I was so excited that he turned 2 but I was. Right after work I speed my way to the bakery before the closed on me to buy him a pupcake that said Happy Birthday. We tried to take pictures but Speedy and Rambo were so into the smell of the pupcake that if left alone even for a nano-second they surely would have eaten the pupcake before pictures were taken.
We did somehow manage to take a picture of Rambo with his Birthday Boy bandanna and his pupcake. Speedy was thrilled that it wasn't him wearing an outfit and still got a pupcake.  Little does he know that his forth gotcha day is coming up and I have a special hat waiting in the wings.

Happy Birthday my crazy I-think-I-might-be-a-hound Shar Pei. We love you and Speedy does too.
Nancy momslabe to

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE (no pupcake today)

Ted (ATB)

and now Rambo (ok birthday is over can I pls take off this bandanna now)