[Dailydrool] Playing

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 15:58:50 PDT 2011

Here are a couple of quick videos of Kahuna playing with my 7 month old Saint puppy. The last one shows Pearl yelling at the crazy kids.
http://youtu.be/o6n7nfQaGOk
http://youtu.be/YumbOn0OqBM
Pearl doesn't approve of all the roughhousing...http://youtu.be/k0DRR8ggJh8
We send drool to all who are sick or gone to the Bridge...so sad when they leave us. Been crazy busy, working more than I want and trying to get settled in this rental house that is too small for my furniture. Oh, well, we are getting our routine down and will soon be back on track with the Drool and all the happenings. We think of everyone and check in, but just don't have time to respond much lately...
Drool and belly rubs all around ~Synthia, Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, Saintly Cardiff and Griffin the Newfie