[Dailydrool] more uses for KOE

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 16:29:16 PDT 2011

I had a couple of basset bags (non washable) that smelled musky after spending the winter in a drawer in the damper-than-I-realized basement. Sprayed them both down with KOE today and let them dry. Repeated and all the musky odor is gone. I also sprayed down a tarp with KOE that I use when we attend events for the hounds to have somewhere dry to lie on if it is damp ( like mishgun this year...). The tarp no longer stinks.
This past winter we had an extreme buildup of ice on the roof- this caused water to come in in places it shouldn't. Some got under the hardwood floor of my bedroom. The wood has mostly returned to it's former flat self- but the closet floor really smelled awful. I sprayed it down with KOE yesterday and again today and just let it dry- I can't smell the 'awful' anymore.
I added a couple of cups of KOE to the washer to wash some bedding/blankets dawg beds that smelled 'off' even after laundering ( this stuff lives on my closet floor)~ stink all gone!
LOVE this stuff!
Angelika