[Dailydrool] Savings on KOE

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jul 17 08:44:00 PDT 2011

Hi all!

Angelika is right about this product.  It has been wonderful for our use
around the house with the continual challenges we have with trying to get
all the Bounders out when the rains come....  I am riding the mop as Debbie
says.

I just ordered a gallon of KOE and was shopping around for the best price,
and found it at a shopping partnership I have joined up with that helps the
Bounders.

We have partnered with Market America,  our website is

www.bassetshop.com

It is best if you sign up as a "preferred Customer"  so you can get cash
back with orders,  but is not necessary.  Anyhow,  put in KOA in the search
and it will take you to Entirely Pets, which is a partner store.

KV Pets actually has this cheaper, but because there is no shipping with
Entirely Pets, and KV ships for about 11.28,  it comes out a few dollars
cheaper, and then if you are a preferred customer,  you get another 1.74 off
the cost.  A gallon cost me 86.99 (minus my cashback is 85.25)  where KV
Pets was 88.97.

I encourage you to sign up as a preferred customer,  you will be helping
Senior Houndsabound and ALSO,  earning cash back for you!

I have about 68 in my cash back "bank" at this point and am hoping to
increase it as I learn more about what this shopping site can do for me.  I
have been ordering rescue items through it when I can, when it is the best
price.

I will say,  I do not always find what I want at the best price here,  but
when I do find it to be a better price,  I shop through here.

Market America has opened this shopping opportunity up to all 501c3
organizations, to help.  Of course it helps them too,  but then that is free
enterprise.   If any rescue is interested in how this works,  please email
me, would be happy to share all about this with you.  There is NO COSTS to
the rescue, they even give you the web portal.  Well,  there is one costs I
had,  that was getting my domain name to make it easier for folks to know
where we are!  But  that was an extra I wanted to do.

And if you do sign up as a preferred customer,  please put

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com as how you heard about it,  this also helps the
rescue when you do.

Now go shop!!!

Drool to the many in need.