[Dailydrool] Raised Veggie bed & Bassets

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 10:50:59 PDT 2011

Yes I have a suggestion. After years of trying to grow Asparagus and
Mitchell in the same yard, and having abandoned the OTHER veggie garden
after losing tomatoes, green peppers, etc etc to Mitchell, I would suggest
barbed wire, electrified with several car batteries, with a moat at least
longer than the Basset.
Just my opinion.

MomPerson to Nigel(if it's lower than the upper counter, it's mine) Llewis
(If it's on the ground it's mine) Conley (I'll get no matter what you do.) &
Cooper (I wait my turn.)