[Dailydrool] Nice warm whopper

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 17 13:05:15 PDT 2011

I was out and about yesterday and didn't have a chance to eat, so grabbed a whopper on the way home. I haven't had one in ages. I got home, opened it, took a bite and realized there was no cheese. Pushed it way into the middle of the table, and went to the fridge for a piece of cheese. My hubby stopped me on the way back to the table to show me the DD calendar pics for the last two days. SHOULDN'T have distracted me.
Score: Yogi - one warm bun top with hamburger and dressing and one pepto-bismol
Mama - One bun bottom, some warm lettuce and a cold piece of cheese.
He's very lucky I'm not too fond of whoppers but that one bite reminded me that they're good when you're starving!
Janet, Yogi (non-repentant), Carlie Jane, Dolly, Bernie and Bunny