[Dailydrool] VOTE!

Thomas Woodward gravemast at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 08:13:11 PDT 2011

Ok Gang.....don't forget to vote vote vote for Looziana Basset Rescue!

I just brought home my first foster from Looziana Basset Rescue Saturday.  A sweet 2 year old by that we have named Sidney (after Sidney Crosby).  He is such a polite and gentle kid..so sweet.  Poor thing has some liver issues, HW positive, and dry eye to boot.  Gotta get the liver thing cleaned up before  we can do HW treatment.  But he seems real happy to be out of the kennels and into a real home.  My girls are doing pretty well with...no major incidents to report.  Harley grouses at him at times...Now we gotta get him healthy!  He is gonna make a perfect companion for someone...that is if I can bear to let him go.  LOL. I feel like a foster failure already and I have only had him for 2 days.

Tom,

Slave to Harley, Annabelle (Looziana alumni), Sidney (I have a house!), and Calypso (ATB)