[Dailydrool] Happy Birthday King Chunky!

Weather bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Jul 18 13:00:49 PDT 2011

Happy Birthday King Chunky, Kick A** Fanne, Mr. cadbury, Tootsie Roll and Cocoa.

Look at the calendar! Miss Olivia is bootiful and my very own pupper is Four today! How did my tiny babies get so big? I can't believe it. I have such a nice family and am honored to see four of my five puppies. Babies! Your Yahoodaddy and I are so proud of you. Cocoa, mom loves you, phone home...

Every Bassetslave mamma should have such a nice family. good breeder puppies who understand that it is their job to help their homeless friends.
....and that they are family forever.

Pawtuniamom