[Dailydrool] Pippa the long haired basset puppy and her sister Bonnie

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:44:27 PDT 2011

Well, Pippa's littermate Bonnie (formerly Granny) lives with us now,
too.  She was living elsewhere, with a wonderful momma, but the other
dogs kinda hated her.  So now she and Pippa are joined at the hip
here, and we have 6 - yes, 6- bassets.  Hector, almost 12, Barney, 8,
Bozlee, who will be 7 in August, Millie the tornado-found hound, who
is 7-ish, and the sisters, who are 11 months.

So, here are two videos I shot today of Pippa - who just got back from
the groomer, so she's all nice and clean (for today, at least),
Bonnie, and - ta-da! you won't believe it - Bozlee PLAYING with
Bonnie!  (Bozlee very rarely plays).  Also, in the second vid, Bonnie
does her best AHRROOOO.  (And yes, my bed is always this messy).

http://youtu.be/KZ0lbevlQIs

http://youtu.be/eSemuc2hXr0

--
Menzie Campbell, President, OMBR, Inc.