[Dailydrool] basset events

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Tue Jul 19 14:08:32 PDT 2011

hello. i am a new subscriber. we adopted maggie when she was 2. she is now 6 years old and i can't remember what my life was like without her. i hear a lot about basset hound events or waddles. we live in rhode island and i was wondering if anyone out there knows of an event coming up in our area. i did read about woofstock 2011 september 10th in sturbridge ma. it sounds like such a fun thing to do with maggie. anyone out there care to share your experiences, i would love to hear. thank you. maggies mom, kimberly