[Dailydrool] More drool in our direction

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 15:45:15 PDT 2011

Just as Belvedere has seems beginning to recover from his UTI, I have to ask for drool for another of our household--Holly the foster.

She went for an extensive vet visit yesterday, and I don't think there was anything she needed to have tested right now that wasn't. Bloodwork came out fine, thank God, but she has dilute urine. I am hoping that this sweet eleven-year-old does not have something serious wrong with her. According to what I read online, dilute urine could be something fairly minor or something quite major.

I WILL NOT agonize. At least, I will try not to. I have gotten very attached to her in the couple of weeks she's been visiting us. I want it to be something minor.

So if you all could drool (or pray, if you're human) that the report I get on the next test could be good, I'd much appreciate it.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets--including the honorary one, Holly Thesweetprincess